Meet Gracie Sistrunk!
She's the newest designer in the mix here at SummerHouse and we're loving getting to know her! You'll love her too, we feel sure!
As always, we had a few questions for our new girl to answer...
1. Where are you from? What prompted your move to Jackson?
I'm originally from Starkville but moved here recently from New Orleans. Living in Louisiana made me realize I'm too much of a Mississippi girl to live anywhere else!
2. What's your favorite interiors magazine to flip through each month?
I'm a little obsessed with Elle Decor. I also really like design blogs like Design Sponge.
3. If you could take any one thing from the showroom floor home with you today, what would it be?
Probably the black leather Oly sofa. It's so glamorous but a little masculine at the same time.
4. How do you take your coffee, if you even drink it?!
I gotta have my coffee in the mornings.. I love a soy latte.
6. What's your favorite way to spend a day or two away from work?
I like to take my dachshund Conway to the dog park. Or go shopping of course.
7. What is your personal design style?
My personal design style is very eclectic. I love mixing mid century pieces with more traditional ones. I'm always really inspired by great textiles, and I like to mix those as well.
8. What's your favorite local restaurant?
At the moment, Babalu.
9. Most SummerHouse parties incorporate karaoke in some way or another... What song can we expect to hear you sing at our next get-together?!
I prefer to only sing in the privacy of my car since my voice is horrible!
Thank you Gracie!! That black OLY sofa is pretty fine! And Babalu is definitely a SummerHouse favorite! (#guacamole) :)
Glad you're here!