We've got a new designer on board! Last week you met Tina, our new design assistant. Today, meet Lindsey Townsend, the newest I.D. in the mix! (And stay tuned for later this week... We've still got one more new face to acquaint you with!)
Lindsey Townsend, the highly talented and completely adorable new blonde around the shop, answers a few questions about herself! Let's get going!
1. Where are you from?
I'm a local...born and raised in Jackson, MS.
2. Where did you go to school and what was your major?
Mississippi State University- Interior Design.
3. If we were to follow you around on your day off, what would we find you doing?
Well as of lately, you would find me still working. I truly love by job, even on my days off! But if not working, I am most likely shopping... my second love!
4. What is your favorite room in your house and why?
That would have to be my bedroom, because it is the only room that is fully completed! :) We just moved into our new home this April and I am still in the process of completing the other rooms.
5. What's your favorite thing about SummerHouse so far?
Thats hard... I'm not sure that I can pin point it to just one thing but I may can do better and tell you a few! Definitely the creative atmosphere in which I get to work everyday! And the amazing staff and the depth of detail each project receives.
6. What's your favorite restaurant in the area? What do you order when you go?!
Well, I love going out to eat. So my favorite restaurant changes often. But currently my choice would be Fatsumo in Fondren. Absolutely love their creative sushi options!
7. When given the choice, do you pick Coke or Pepsi?
8. When you're having a bad day, what's your favorite way to get cheered up?
Spending time with my husband. He ALWAYS cheers me up! And when he is not available... A nice glass of wine, red or white, does not matter!
9. What is your dream car?
10. Anything else our readers should know about you?!
I am recently married, our 1 year wedding anniversary will be this September. I love to travel anytime possible, I love our dog Maggie, and I love creating beautiful spaces for all of my clients!
Thanks for your time, Lindsey! We can totally get on board the Audi R8 train! ;) We're looking forward to seeing more of your design smarts at work in the very near future!